Wednesday, August 17, 2011

We knew this was coming.

Leaving day. Summer has pretty much come to an end and my boyfriend has packed up and shipped out this morning back to school. The sadness of that mixed with being sick is not a good combo. I need to keep myself distracted, but how can I do that when I'm limited to being sick in my bed?

I guess that means that it's time that I finally upload the photos from our vacation. A few of the things we did: went to a really cute southern diner, fishing, went to a butterfly garden, went to a veggie garden, zip lining, hit up a farmer's market (which was so cute!) and just overall enjoyed the time together before summer's end. The only things I want to point out from the photos is that

  1. I was definitely dressed for vacay, so no cute outfits. Sorry! 
  2. The ziplining picture doesn't really do the activity justice. It was the final zipline that you endured before you were safely back on the ground. 
  3. These are only from the first two days, before everything went downhill health-wise!
:)












xx

5 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! So sorry about your boy leaving, that is rough. Believe me I know from experience. It all gets better from here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you two are adorable.
    great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time :)
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seem to have had an amazing time! You look so cute in pink:)

    Following you on Google, I would love it if you followed me back!

    Chrysa
    Stories and Sequins

    ReplyDelete