Sunday, August 21, 2011

I'm sure everyone is sick of hearing me complain about how terrible I feel.

So, I'll talk about something else: I have my orientation for my internship tomorrow! I'm nervous, excited, and just hoping that I feel good for it. For my outfit, I had a choice to go either business casual or a polo with khakis. I went for the second option, thinking it'd be a little more comfy since I'm not feeling well and would rather just walk around in pjs all day! Close-toed shoes are required which means my Sperrys! I'm going to keep my jewelry REALLY simple because I don't want to be distracted or annoyed with it.




In my interview, my manager had told me that there would probably be another intern brought on. I'm excited to see who that might be and potentially make a new friend. Wish me luck for tomorrow!

xx

10 comments:

  1. Perfect outfit, love it! ♥

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is an adorable outfit.
    goodluck and kick some ass! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck!

    btw, I love your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice choice, I love the whole outfit. Good luck, hope I'm not too late :)

    xoxo
    http://randomgirl-ishstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your pictures...very nice... check me out and give me your impression, I have a new post kisss http://leblogdelmmode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm absolutely in love with those boat shoes! (is that what they're called? boat shoes?) they've been on my list-of-things-to-get-that-i'll-probably-never-really-buy for ages! i'm just not sure how i feel about shelling out $80+ for those things -- despite how cute they are!
    lovely blog, by the way!
    take care :)

    xxx--
    Alexandra
    http://alexisinodak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete