Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It's quite possible that I have a disease.

It's nothing that I can go to a doctor for either.

I'm constantly looking for new ways to organize my belongings. Whether it be clothes, shoes, sunglasses, or my latest organized item: jewelry. More specifically, my rings. Previously, I had them hung on my jewelry tree that I purchased from Urban Outfitters. I didn't mind that idea, but sometimes my rings hung awkwardly and not in the best positions. I would also keep some of my less decorative rings in a jewelry box that my boyfriend bought for me, but the problem with that was I wouldn't wear them as much because they weren't in plain sight.

I wanted all of my rings in one designated area that was aesthetically pleasing at the same time. My solution? A glass bowl.



This bowl is courtesy of my grandma! I may take some time out and decorate it a bit, but then again I like the simplicity of it. Hm.

Here's what everything looks like together:


For anyone that might want to purchase the jewelry tree from UO, click here for the product page! It's truly a great investment. 

I know that for me, having my jewelry displayed and out in the open makes me more apt to wear it because I'm able to see what I have.  

xx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful bowl! That jewelery tree is awesome too! xo

    http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was going to say i love that tree! thank goodness you told me where to get it! oh and bowl il love sentimental things you can use

    http://jadedsights.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I'm so happy with both things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a great idea! I need some major help with organization

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tree. I keep my bracelets in vintage saucers ala Cupcakes & Cashmere.

    ReplyDelete