Monday, August 8, 2011

There's nothing quite like a new pair of shoes.



I received these new babies today! They're the MIA Botticelli in "natural snake" (click here if you'd like your own pair!). Originally when I tried these on in the store, I opted for the brown ones because I had no idea they came in this color. After researching a bit, I found them in the above color and for an AMAZING deal on Amazon (a total of $26 with shipping and all!). I'm a happy girl right now.

I leave in the morning for a vacation with my boyfriend! We're heading out bright and early to Georgia. The time spent should be amazing, and I'm really looking forward to our first real vacation together. Of course I still haven't packed yet. For some reason I like stressing myself out until the absolute last minute until packing can just wait no longer.

Anyone following me on Twitter will get real-time updates, but there won't be any posts on here until at least Saturday night when I come back. I'll be sure to take tons of photos. :)

Have a great week everyone!

xx

8 comments:

  1. Omgoodness. I am in love with these. Found in them in nude and definitely purchasing!!! Have fun in Georgia, it is BEAUTIFUL. Beware that it is brutally hot down south though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, a new pair of shoes is the best thing and yours are really pretty, and they are so not expensive, really good deal. Your blog is lovely and I'm a new follower! Hope you'll like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys! I'm very happy with the purchase. Not only cute, but comfortable too which is a HUGE plus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are GREAT! What fun!
    www.cathykhayes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. *gasp!* i looove it! sooo pretty! :D

    i hope you had a fantastic time on your vacation! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those looks so nice!! :)


    P.s. U can check out my fashion blog, if u want!
    www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete