Sunday, July 17, 2011

Creating these headers reminds me of

the Neopet days. Creating blends and guild layouts was always so much fun for me. I'd sit in front of the computer for HOURS trying to perfect my graphics.

I realize now my style is A LOT simpler, and there's a lot less time involved when creating a simple banner for my blog. I still use the same graphics program that I used years ago, so I can't help but to feel a little bit nostalgic when I open it to create something.

I've worked at 7AM for the past three days, so I'm beyond excited to sleep in tomorrow morning! Not too late though, because I'll be going out to breakfast with my boyfriend before he heads off to work. It'll be a nice start to a *hopefully* productive Monday!

I want to put up some OOTD posts, but I haven't really been dressing up for anything and if I do I'm too busy using every last minute to get ready so I'm unable to snap some pictures. I need to start allotting more time for such things.

No comments:

Post a Comment