Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wednesday Wishes

Okay, how cute is this?

                                  

It's an iPhone holder that I found on Etsy, and I'm absolutely loving it. I just can't get over the idea of a mini whale cradling my iPhone for safety! It comes in two colors: pink and blue, but I'm really leaning towards the blue one. I mean seriously, how cute are the little fins on the side?

Today was kind of a lazy day. I had nothing to stress out about for summer classes because, as my Twitter followers already know, they're done! I officially have a month and two days before classes start back up again and I'm going to enjoy every second of it. 

Nicky came over this afternoon and we tried to plan our North Carolina trip. This turned into Youtubing videos of husky puppies, which moved on to corgi puppies, then later on evolved into baby seals. You get the point. Nothing has really been accomplished as far as to WHERE we'll be shacking up. If we wait long enough, it may just be in my car on the side of the road somewhere. Which, don't get me wrong, I'm obsessed with my car but sleeping in it? I'm just not sure how I feel about that.

I received news from the internship that I applied for with the city for event and festival planning. I just have to pass a background check and a drug test before we get the paper work started! I don't want to start posting anything about being an official intern, but it looks like I'm on the right track which is awesome. :)

xx

1 comment:

  1. Totally reminds me of Vineyard Vines! XO
    http://northshoreprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete