Friday, July 15, 2011

I'm already trying to figure out a

new header design. Isn't that terrible? I just get sick of things so quickly, unfortunately.

I worked today from 7AM-11AM. Although it wasn't too eventful, those of you who follow me on Twitter saw the suggestion from a customer today to do some whippets to help wake him up. I was literally like "Oh my God". I couldn't even stop the words from coming out. After, I offered him some coffee in which he returned that coffee was "bad for you". Oh, whippets aren't?

My sisters and I finally took a mall trip together! I intended on not buying anything, but I failed. Not terribly, but I failed nonetheless. I purchased some eyeliner from Sephora in purple and a silver/gray color. I'm excited to try something other than my usual black. I also picked up a white bandeau, so I can finally wear my white lacy top the right way. I grabbed some pink hair strand clip-ins, which my Twitter followers saw earlier. I don't know what to make of it. It bothers me that it looks wig-like. Honestly, I'd really love to get a permanent pink strand in my hair just for fun.

I'm feeling so lazy, that I'm already in my pjs and ready to relax for the night. I have work at 7AM again, so I'm praying I actually get to bed at a decent time.

No comments:

Post a Comment