Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I like the idea of having scheduled posts.

That way it gives me an expectation to meet and I won't get the chance to neglect my blog. Wednesday's post is easy, because obviously "Wednesday" and "Wishes" both start with a "W". Plus, who doesn't want to talk about the items they desire to own?


1. The white iPad 2 - I can't even begin to explain how unnecessary this item is for me to wish for. I just can't get over how pretty the whiteness of it is though. I'm pretty much a sucker for anything Apple, so maybe that's the issue.  
2. Miss Dior Cherie - My roommate from last fall semester would wear this perfume all the time, and I loved it! Right now I'm using the sample that I received from Sephora on Monday, but eventually I'll own my own bottle when I get through my other two perfumes.
3. Urban Decay's Naked Palette - Believe it or not, I wasn't crazy about this makeup palette at first, but the more I read the rave reviews about it, the more I want to give it a shot! The colors are so neutral and would match with anything. 

xx

1 comment:

  1. I want ipad so bad!! It would be so cool to blog with ipad. And also that naked palette is must have! :)

    www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete