Thursday, July 28, 2011

I've been having a very productive day off.

Last night I laid out the contents of my bedside table onto my bed, which I knew would force me to organize and go through it today. I didn't get rid of TOO much, but I simply placed some items that I knew I didn't need in my room into other storage items around the house. It's not the most organized tactic, but the goal was to de-clutter and I accomplished that.

I've been searching for a deco den case for my iPhone. If you're reading this and have no idea what I'm talking about, they're basically these super blingy, bulky, crazy awesome cases for your phones! I think I might have found the one that I want, but I want to be sure before I go and buy it. The nice thing is that most sellers of the deco den cases can make customizable ones as well, so if I want anything altered on the one that I found then my seller is able to do that for me. I am a bit worried, because I haven't seen one in person yet. I've only spotted them online and in a few YouTube videos. At the same time, not seeing them around town makes me happy, because it means that's it's still somewhat unique and not overrated.

I've still failed to produce one OOTD post! I need to make that a short-term goal.

In other exciting news, I GOT A 'B' IN FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING! I thought for sure I was getting a 'C', which would make my term grades one 'A', one 'B', and one 'C' but nope! Somehow I managed to pull through which means I made an 'A' and two 'B's. Needless to say, I was ecstatic to see it and I still am!

xx

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm do post pics of your new case, it's sure to be awesome!

    And I really like that whale iPhone case you posted about below, so cute! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag
    Join My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe you find a cute case on ebay?

    yourt blog is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I know what you're talking about with the cases. I do hope you find some soon. I don't like big bulky cases, though. I like slim and natural looking ones lol :)

    By the way, congrats on getting awesome grades! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys :)! I'm so used to just the bumper on my iPhone right now, so it'll be interesting to adjust to one of the deco den cases!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's quite a quick and easy tactic, haha! And thank you!

    ReplyDelete